Thursday, September 01, 2005

Some what of a falsey

"Sissypants" called the doctor yesterday. Her terrible back pain returned and she was feeling some intense pressure "down there". So we went out and she got looked over. The back pain is from the baby pushing on a nerve in her back. She's still dilated 3cm. I could see that brought her down. I know she was hoping to be more. However, she's 90%. Which basically means a few good head butts or punches from the big footed baby boy and her water will be breaking. If she doesn't go this weekend we go back to the doctors on Tuesday.

I'm glad in a way that he has waited until September. Now Connor and "D" won't share the month of August for birthdays. They'll still be close, but not back to back.

When my phone rang and she told me what was going on I thought it was going to be it. However, it turned out not to be. He can take as long as he wants, just as long as he comes out a healthy, beautiful boy.

I wonder how G is doing.

House news: Nadda. I tried calling the guys yesterday but couldn't get a hold of them. I will try again this morning. Keep those fingers crossed and words of luck coming.

I'm pretty tired today. I'm going over to sissypants in the am. Then we are dropping the kiddies off at school. Afterwards I'm heading home to tend to the animals and pass out for a few hours. Speaking of the kiddies, I had my first solo experience with them yesterday. We went to the grocery store. It wasn't too bad. They were pretty good up until the end. "D" kept on calling "S" gay, so "S" would hit the shit out of "D". All in all I give it a 8 out of 10.

As for now, back to work.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page