Friday, August 12, 2005

Three letters

DNA. The ball is in motion for the test. After work today "sissypant" and I are going to get our swabs done, together. This will take place at the hospital lab. The swabs are mailed out the same day. Then when the big footed baby boy is born they will take blood from the umbilical cord for the test. The stuff is mailed and 5 days later we have results. We are doing it that way because it's the quickest way to do it. We are going through some one other than genetree. She suggested that her ex would cause some issues if the test we did was a "at home" test. I could go on and on about how he could go fuck himself but you all should just go back and read my previous posts instead. I don't waste any energy on him these days. I agreed to this testing. We got this all set up today. It brings back feelings I have not had in a while, but I knew would have to be had again. I 'm scared. I'm nervous. All "normal" things to be feeling I'm sure. I also have a strong belief in everything that I know. So now more than ever before I can take some comfort in those things. The time is close, so everyone out there say some word of good fortune for not only me, but for all of us.

Sissypants had a doctors appointment today. She will have an appointment weekly now. The baby weighs 6 pounds now and she says if he gets much bigger she'll take it out on me! Her other kids didn't weigh more than 6 pounds. She's at 37 weeks now and if she goes full term the baby would weigh between 7.5-8lbs. He's doing great. His heart rate is excellent and he was showing breathing signs during the ultra sound. All good stuff. I'm surprised that she's made it this far, not that I'm complaining. The longer the better.

As for now I'm going to get back to work. I'll write more later.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page