Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Time...

...or lack thereof! This working everyday shit is for the birds. Work has been going alright. If you get over the fact that the very sound of the 2nd shift lady's voice gives me an ulcer and the new guy feels the need to ask the same questions everyday appearing to remember less daily then all is fantastic. I decided to take some time tonight and update this "blog".

So all has been going well. A couple days went by and I didn't see my "sissypants" so I started to get a little down and my head start pulling some shit on me but I came around. I've seen sissypants the last couple of days. She even came up here yesterday. That is the first time she has been up in quite awhile. Once she got here I said "Welcome to hotel barebones". You see the house is, how should I say, the money pit with working plumbing. So we snuggled and stuff for a while. She got to meet the cat and dog. She's met the dog before but they got to snuggle. The cat, he was being goofy. He'd come up to her and get some love then go taking off meowing. He's a wimp. It went well. I told her it was about time she had met my kids!

Did you ever think that sometimes you may be doing more harm than good to yourself by doing certain things? I thought about this and realized if I feel like that, it's because I'm doing something that is not beneficial to myself or any given situation. That being said, it's good to remember to keep yourself in line.

Got a call from an old acquaintance about the house. I'll see what he is thinking. I know what I'm thinking. SELL!

Well that's good enough for now. Ozzfest is Saturday and I still don't know if I'm going solo. Oh speaking of that it was suggested to me that I get some code names for everyone. So take notes:

Sissypants = J
Son= D
Daughter = S

I will still refer to J as sissypants more often than not.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page