Friday, July 08, 2005

Sleepy continued...

Now that I have a bit of a nap in me let me continue where I left off.

For starters I'm still a little down.

Sissypants wrote me a beautiful note. She talked about the night we were at the fireworks and how good she felt. She said many many sweet things that melted my heart. Knowing she feels like that really makes my day. She's also very happy with how things are going with her children and me. She is somewhat surprised, as am I. I thought the biggest problem with her son would be him letting me in, but that has happened without issue and we get along just peachy. Her daughter I was more concerned about. She was pretty upset with the "split" there. Her dad doesn't come around much, so she got pretty attached to her husband. As it is though, we get along great. She's a loner most of the time, but the night of the fireworks she wanted to ride with me when I dropped my truck off at work. My voice in my head said "YES!". I just keep on being myself and going from there.

I'm glad my friend suggested a blog. Just by writing this I'm feeling better.

I'm not sure what's going down this weekend. This is my last weekend for a while. We start working 7 days for 3 weeks coming up. It'll suck but I could use the extra cash flow. Hopefully tomorrow and Sunday hold some quality time. Tonights shot because she's watching a friend of her sons. That works out ok, I'm going to have dinner with a friend tonight. Looking forward to it actually. It's been a little while since we hung out. I've been putting most of my efforts into this situation with "sissypants". I hope no one blames me for doing so. I definitely don't' want to loose sight of my friends and family.

House news: Not a whole lot. I forwarded the name of a lawyer a friend gave me to the guy who was going to buy. Apparently this guy knows his zoning business and has dealt with the township here before so we'll see. The guy sounds interested to talk with him. I've had a bunch of tire kickers as my friend says but nothing serious. I really need to get out from under this place. I think I'm going to start doing stuff up here again. Just for the sake of doing something. I'm almost always fighting with myself to not do anything. I say I could do this or that but then another part of me says don't do anything you're only helping your ex get more without her lifting a finger. It's all quite mentally draining...

The name list is down to 2. I think I know which is going to take the cake. :-) I'll post it when we are positive.

As for now I have to get around.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page