Wednesday, June 22, 2005

This and that

Greetings! I apologize to anyone that may be use to me updating this daily. I have been slipping lately. I guess that's because things have been more settled for me than a month ago.

I got to see "sissypants" before work tonight. That always lifts my spirits. Things have been going very well with us and I dig it. She's been more mellow these last few days. After that bit of craziness last week she got a little stressed again. I'm glad she's settled. I think she's finally to the point of realizing it's time to move on with her life. Have I said the wedding ring is off? She also says communication has stopped along with any interaction. This is all good news to this "dorkus". She was telling me her husband called her mom. She said that he said to her mother the reason for her "choosing" me was because I had a bigger...well ya know. I don't know about you, but choosing who you love is hard. For me anyway. Love happens, and it happened to me with sissypants and vise versa. Anyway all that none sense not only pissed off sissypants but I think he finally pissed off the one person that would still talk to him, that being her mom. She said her mom told him not to fucking call anymore. Sissypants was pissed just because of what he was implying. I told her that it sounded like he was grabbing into a hat of reasons to ease his pain, no matter how fucked the reasons in the hat are. I'm sure if he really believes that he'll spread that word to as many people as he can. He's just an ass. She said to me maybe it was because of how she feels about me. Those are pretty good reasons and the only reasons really. I hope things keep smoothing out with her and she keeps a good look on the future and starts letting the past drift away.

We talked a bunch on the phone today. That is a everyday thing again. I missed it. I missed a lot when times were crazy. Never again will I be so foolish. Anyway, during the one conversation her mom wanted to talk to me, which surprised me. She just wanted to say hi and she talked a little about sissypants uncle. She said tomorrow the doctors are going to have some information about him. It's still been the waiting game. No new news. I hope they get some encouraging news tomorrow and I told her mom that. I'm not sure is sissypants is going with her tomorrow to the hospital or not. On another health update, her friend is making out fine. The tumor was not cancerous and she had all her staples removed today.

House news: Basically the township is giving the would be buyer a real hard time. You see there is a factory up by the house called First Quality and apparently they have plans for my area. Those plans include buying properties which include my house and 4 others. However this is not happening yet. I contacted them before dealing with this would be buyer and they flat out told me they were not interested. However, everyone and their brother seems to know what they have in mind for the area. So it seems the township is doing everything it can to stop someone from buying my place who would likely not be interested in selling to First Quality. The guy that wants my place wants to run a garage there. The area is already zoned village commercial so the township is telling him things he can't do that he should be able to do. I'm contacting First Quality again. The would be buyer is trying to obtain a variance. That's where that stands.

I'm pretty worked up about Saturday. The weather looks like a hot one with possible thundershowers. Maybe it'll change. Oh I didn't write about this yet. We are going to try to do the old meet and greet with her kiddies on Saturday. My buddy and his wife and kids are going to go to so it doesn't look so obvious to why I'm there. More steps down the right road and I'm loven it. We plan on going to a park with a few ball fields. So I have to buy a new glove since it didn't make "the move" with me. It got lost somewhere. She said her son would love to play catch. He's left handed and doesn't have a glove so I'll probably pick on up. I'll "just happen to have one" for him.

Later.

1 Comments:

Blogger JW said...

It was off, but then when things went crazy it was back on. I thought I told you that? I asked her once if I should just go home when I first saw it was back on. That was the first time I saw her after everything went crazy...

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page