Sunday, June 05, 2005

Weekend update

No I'm not stealing that from SNL but I did happen to catch it this Saturday with someone pretty special. I must say, Tom Brady should stick to football...

So I'll start w/ Friday. I got an unexpected call at 7:50am from "sissypants'. She wanted to know if I wanted to go to yardsales. Sure I did! She said her mom would be there, which was a surprise. However, a good surprise. So I get over to her folks and we all pile in her blazer and off we go. She found a couple things for the big footed baby boy in her belly. I saw a original design PSone for $10 and said I could get more off of ebay for it and her mom said "Buy it for your kid stupid." I laughed! Her mom and my mom are a bit different, but hopefully they get along. I got to see the forgotten ultra sound picture. It took me awhile to figure out what was what in it. I was looking at it thinking it was a side view and it was a front view. So once I straightened all that out I was good. You can tell he has chubby cheeks. Her mom said, I just notice he (he being me) has chubby cheeks. Well I bought lunch for everyone and after lunch we hit up a couple more yardsales and headed back to sissypant's folks house. We hung out there for awhile. Her mom asked me "How I was with kids" and I asked "Like on a scale of 1-10?" she said that'd work. I said 8. We talked some about sissypants two kids now. They are both concerned about her son. He's got some problems. He reminds me a lot of me at that age. Attitude problem, a little mouthy. I had depression issues though, I don't think he does. I think I could be a great help to him. Her daughter is a pretty good kid. I've met her twice but not her son. Her mom also said that I better treat her kid (her being sissypants) good. I said she didn't need to worry about that. I hung out down there till about 1:30 and then sissypants wanted to take a nap. I think Friday went very well.

Saturday was another day that surprised me. It started out like most Saturdays. I putted around for a little while at the house. Burned some stuff. Swept out the garage, there was still sawdust everywhere. I went to see the new Star Wars movie with my one friend. It was pretty good. Well after the movie we hung out at my place for about a hour and had a couple beers and talked. Talked about my life! After he left I went to get my mail and stopped by my folks since I was close to say hello. Well I was down there for a little bit and my phone rang. It was sissypants. She wanted to do something! I was game. So around 8pm we met. We went somewhere and hung out until just about 2am. It was a great time. We got some pizza. I got to feel a lot of baby movement. Being with her is just so special. We snuggled most of the time. When it was time to part ways I kissed her and then her belly. Parting sucks. I told her that it is very difficult.

Sunday began with a phone call with sissypants. A great way to start my day. We talked for a little while. She told me that leaving me on Saturday was pretty hard for her. She also told me that she has never felt so safe with someone. I liked hearing that. I want to provide her with everything I can and safety is no exception. She had a picnic to go to and had to make some mac and cheese. I haven't heard from her since then, but I'm doing well. I'm sure she had a long day. Sunday was also laundry day! I washed my truck too. I helped my dad do some clean up outside the folks house. They just had a brick wall repaired and they did a messy job. Had concrete all over the place. So we got that cleaned up. Had lunch too. Salmon patties. Not quite as good as I remember them when I was a kid but I had two. I got home and putted around on the computer for a little while then it was nap time. I woke up around 7 and it was insanely hot. I was going to rough it until I got out of the house but I changed my tune. I installed a a/c before work. Today I should sleep better and cooler! I also loaded up a a/c for sissypants. She needs to be comfortable and it just so happens I have 2 extra units. So I offered one, my pleasure. I'm even giving her the newer one.

How am I? Not too bad. My talk on Saturday with my friend helped. He has a good head on his shoulders and is pretty helpful. He doesn't share my feelings on me being so patient with certain things but he can see where I am coming from. He'd just do somethings differently that's all. Seeing sissypants so much has really picked me up. I'm glad my time with her has been increasing. The fact that I was able to be in her parents house with her mom there is a step in the right direction. I like seeing progress. Good progress. I hope all goes well with her uncle on Friday. For one, so he's ok and secondly so we can all get together on Saturday. That's another big step. The mom's meeting and such. Should be crazy if it goes down.

As for now, back to work

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page