Saturday, May 28, 2005

Sad Saturday

What can I say, I get sad. I think its more sadness than depression. Those times when the phone doesn't ring my head just fills with questions. The main thing is if everything is ok. I'd hate if something bad were to happen and I didn't find out right away. I really am concerned about that. I would want to be there as quickly as possible. Then I start missing my "sissypants" and the big footed baby boy terribly. As soon as I woke up this morning, they were both on my mind. I must have been dreaming about them. The days pass on the calendar, but that doesn't lessen any of the pain I feel when I am away. That fact that my feelings never lessen I find very impressive. I would not be going through all of this if it weren't for what I feel. Time tests me daily...I do the best I can with it.

Anyway, I guess I'm helping a friend work on his porch roof today. Apparently we have to jack it up about 3". This will be starting shortly.

Home inspectors came today, I made sure I wasn't here. They are coming back Monday. I wonder if they realize Monday is a holiday.

Went to wal-mart and weis today. Now I'm broke. At least there's some food to go around.

Well I have to prepare myself for house work!

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page