Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Well said.

Times brought on a change of heart,
and my thoughts were caught up in the chaos.
All I could do was focus on all that was wrong,
leaving behind those things I wanted to love for so long.
Silence gives you only two choices.
You accept things you don’t understand,
or you transform into a crazy man.
Neither of them are choices one should face,
but you take what is on your plate.
Prepared to accept what I was given,
my anger began to rage.
Fueling my thoughts of fire,
with gasoline.
All I could do is try to forget what I wanted,
and move in an opposite direction.
For many days I prepared my steps,
right foot first then left.
Then there was a pause,
silence had been broken.
With simple words,
the truth overcame the heat of the fires.
The flames fizzled and my anger subsided,
paving the way for better days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page