Monday, May 16, 2005

It is written

Now it's just a matter if I pass it along. This will depend on what happens with this testing. If I'm dicked around for many more days it will be passed along, and I won't feel sorry for doing so. What do I have? Oh I can't say, not just yet. It is written and it is waiting. It will burst a bubble or two if it comes down to me passing this along. I feel evil, but yet giggly about it. That's what happens when people drive you to the point where I'm at. I've begged for a test or a copy of their test paper and I won't be one bit surprised if all I do is get is "I can't do this right now." That just ain't gonna cut. Her telling me to give her time ain't gonna cut it. I'm gonna cut through all that pussy bullshit and get this ball rolling today. I hope this goes smoothly but if it doesn't I'm in to mood to do what I must do. If what I must do is become the asshole, then shine me up with shit. I know if I pass along my little surprise everyone will think I'm a asshole. That's fine with me. I'll live.

You won't believe what I composed,
I can't wait until it's told.
It's all gonna go down,
for all the clowns and their games and lies.

I'm going to the family planning clinic today. See if they can give me any advice if I need to seek legal help with this matter. I have my notebook ready.

My status? No much sadness, much frustration. I wonder what "sissypants" is going to do if she's faced with genetree telling her "I'm sorry miss we don't have that on file". hahahaha I know what she'll do. She'll ask her husband what's wrong instead of seeing the truth that's there. The truth that's been there for 3 weeks. I'm ready. Swipe my credit card, swipe my cheek, mail me test results so I can get some fucking sleep.

My friends wife told me my friend of many many years got upset with her for talking to sissypants. I can see where he's coming from but she wasn't doing a thing other than being the middle man. I knew it was going down. She was passing info from A to B. I didn't tell her anything I haven't told sissypants. So nothing worse can happen than already has. I feel bad about that. I really appreciate her doing that and have gained a fair bit more of respect for her during this time. Like I said I can see where my buddy is coming from, but he's just misunderstanding what was happening. I'll have a talk with him.

Back to work.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page