Saturday, May 14, 2005

Sleep is coming

Had a few drinks this evening...feeling a little saucy.

Talked a bunch about current events w/ friends today. I notice my sadness level is dropping and my anger level is rising. Too much frustration can only be ignored for so long. Speaking of ignoring, if anyone in this world thinks that I will go away just because I'm being ignored is wrong! Time will show this.

I got a very dear friend into some trouble today by speaking about something that is a decade old if not older. I apologize to him for any troubles I may have caused. He has been a good confidant in my times of need and the last thing I want to do is bring him down.

My cat agrees, it's time for bed.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page