Monday, May 09, 2005

Events of today

Well I made a few calls today. I called the genetree people to ask them what the quickest possible turn around time was for getting results back on a Amniocentesis test and they told me 2-4 weeks. Now then the results "sissypants" husband got were back in less than a week. Fluid was taken on like wed or Thursday and results were back on Monday. I asked the genetree folks if that was possible and they said "no". So I informed sissypants of this and told her to call for herself. Now they told her it depended on how quickly the samples were sent to their labs. Still, test results in less than a week is impossible. Supposivly she's going to have her husband get her a copy of the papers because of privacy issues they wouldn't give her any info. I just hope she follows through. Something in my gut says the turn around time is off. I hope she realizes this too. If she doesn't and if I want to push for a parental test now I have to wait 4 months until the kid is born. She's too far along for testing now. It's going to be a interesting ride.

The wife and I finally agreed to terms on this divorce. Got the paper signed and notarized. We actually had a moment or two of sadness today. Don't get me wrong, she is not all bad. She has a lot of good in her. More good than not. It's just that her good and my good are different even though they are both good. Now we need to hammer out the details on selling this house. I really need out of here. I found a apartment I think I'm going to go for, especially if I can get the buyer to pay the lease! Found out the buyer is just going to pay out of his pocket for the place. Must be nice to have that option. I think that will speed the selling process up once the ball actually starts rolling.

How am I? A little crazy again today. Better than earlier. I was having many issues. Still am, but I think I'm getting tired. I can't seem to sleep more than a hour at a time these days. Nap time comes...hopefully.

Had dinner with my folks today. I wanted to talk about what I found out from my day. Life's been better between us lately. I don't know if it's because I'm having so many troubles or because it's just finally that time. Either way I'm glad things are working out good. My parents have totally surprised me through this. I appreciate them greatly for their support.

Well it's just about time to shut these eyes. Now then where's my cat...

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page