Thursday, May 12, 2005

Ask and you may be surprised at what you find

Those three questions I asked genetree were answered like this.

  1. no
  2. yes
  3. no

This whole time I've been speaking with the same person at genetree (Brain). When I spoke to "sissypants" about things later in the day she seemed to have some concern about that fact so I told her I'd talk to someone else. I called them back and spoke to Natile. I'm not sure if that's spelled right. Well, I asked all the same questions and got all the same answers. However, she asked me something interesting. She asked me for names and she said she would look them up and see when the results were sent. I thought that was pretty cool so I dropped her husbands name, and then sissypants name. She looked them both up and found NOTHING on file or record. I called sissypants to make sure I had the spelling correct on last names. So after that Natile looked again and still found NOTHING. I'm not sure what I felt when I heard that. I was shook up that's for sure. I called sissypants to tell her this. She seemed stunned and confused, rightfully so. I told her to call for herself and she did. She called me back and told me the very things I had been told. After we talked for awhile, she told me she was going to go over to her husbands place after he got home. Try to get somewhere. I haven't heard from her since then. I can't wait to hear what was said. I only hope he didn't do anything harmful. At this point I would put nothing past him.

Now it's time to rant. How could anyone be so fucking selfish? She has been going through so much these past weeks and for what? Nothing. For someone's bullshit lie. This means she had amniotic fluid removed for nothing. He put this baby in harms way for nothing. He put my "sissypants" in harms way for nothing. What kind of man does this? A man of nothing. It's so hard to believe someone could be so heartless and claim his love. I feel nothing for this man other than disgust. If I see him, I will spit on him. Not that he's worth my spit, because he's not. I have done everything in my power to prove my love for this wonderful woman and her beautiful baby to be and this man has done nothing but lie his way into this situation. Sir, I swear it to God I will spit on you.

Before I get too carried away I better address some questions I have. Like, what now? I do not expect sissypants to come leaping into my arms, even though I'd catch her if she did. I'm sure she'll need her time to deal with this. I pray that this is enough for her to see her husband is not worth one single second of any given day and treats him as such. What about testing now? I'm no longer interested in testing. I believe this all was test enough. I would happily accept the honor of being this child's father. Without question. If her husband demands a test, I say he had his chance and he flushed it down the shitter. Let him live the rest of his life knowing that he did this to himself. I look forward to hearing from sissypants and moving forward.

I told my mom I couldn't believe what I found out. She told me yes I could, because I knew deep down something was wrong and I didn't ignore those feelings. I asked a friend if they thought I did the right thing. Without question they said I did the smartest and best thing I could possibly do. I can never ever apologize for following my heart. For me to do so would be saying I didn't want this more than anything, and I won't speak or type those words.

I had dinner again with my folks. Talked to my mom a lot about things. She's been a gem through this. We had Arby's and now my gut is paying the price. It was good though!

How did I sleep? I slept for about 3 hours today. I tried napping around 7 but I couldn't get my mind to stop. It's going to be one long night tonight. I got the soda open and the radio up.

So my future novel continues to be written. Day by day the chapters grow.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page