Friday, May 13, 2005

No news makes me crazy

Well, I still have heard nothing. What should I gather from that? I don't know. I called "sissypants" this morning and left her a voice mail. I strongly suggested that she should confront her husband about this if she hadn't already. I also told her I was not rushing her and I realize that she's going off the deep end. I hope she knows I too am going off the deep end. Speaking of the deep end, I called genetree again. I thought of another question to cover all angels for any kind of reason her husband could give to as why the test results aren't there. They told me they keep records for at least 7 years. So no test and the results are out the window. I'll call her tomorrow if I don't hear from her tonight. My one friend that see's her daily at the end of the school day said she hasn't been there since this went down. That just makes me concerned, very very concerned.


Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page