Thursday, May 12, 2005

Silence

I have heard nothing from "sissypants" today. This makes me curious. I am not going to bug her incase she is dealing with things. She is in my thoughts and heart. I will be here ready to listen whenever she is ready to open up. After everything that was found out yesterday I'm not so sure what more I could do other than respect her need for time, peace, and quiet. She deserves that. She also deserves to be loved. I can handle that.

Sleep was scatter today. I slept for about 3 good hours then off and on. So now I'm up. Took a shower, brushed my teeth and now I think I'm going to go for a ride.

Got some shit to do in the morning. Have to run a couple of errands for my folks. Pick up a land scaping timber, pick up some sort of stand from the tobacco barn for my dad. Then I'm going to go sign the divorce papers. Then the last thing left will be to sell this house, which is close. I'll say it again, getting out of this place will be helpful.

Maybe I'll try to find myself some dinner along my journey. I've lost 25lbs in 3 weeks. My mom worries. I'm not so concerned. I could use to loose another 20. It's amazing how much emotions can change you physically.

Time to refill the cat's food dish. By the way the cat's name is Rajah. He's the best cat I've ever had.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page