Thursday, May 26, 2005

Mellow Yellow

I have to work 12 hours today and tomorrow. How nice.

On a better note, I am seeing "sissypants" again after work. Yes, I am looking forward to it! Things are working out smoothly. We've been talking tons and visits are increasing. Hopefully all keeps going well. I'm doing my part to see that is what happens. I'd like to be with her everyday but until that can be I'll do whatever I have to do. I've been doing all sorts of reading on babies. I found a really good site http://www.babycenter.com I've been spending lots of time there. In fact I'm heading back there now.

It was a pretty slow day for me today, so I'll just keep it short. Didn't hear anything about the house but I did manage to string 5 hours of sleep together.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page