Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Another good day.

Guess who I got to see today? It wasn't for as long as I would like, but I'll take whatever time I can get. You see "sissypants" kiddies were home sick from school, but she took a couple hours to see me. It was a very special day today. A day that was filled with trust, passion, and love. It will be yet another day I will not forget. After today, I truly believe everything will work out just fine. All that is needed is some patience. I have that and will continue to prove it until she is ready. I know how she feels. She knows how I feel. I find total comfort in that and it's enough to silence the voices in my head. I believe since she's being honest with herself, she is doing one of the best things possible to help herself. She told me today that she didn't want anymore "shit" started while she is pregnant. Mind you she was not saying this directly to me, but about other people. I understand where she is coming from. She's had too much stress during this pregnancy and more would not be helpful. I have been concerned about her stress level well before this blog was ever started. Looking out for the big footed baby boy in her belly is something that needs to be done, and I imagine we'll be looking out for him for many years to come.

I was so close to being late to work tonight. I made it here in 11 minutes. If I drive "normally" It takes me 20 minutes. I punched in with 2 minutes to spare.

I spoke to the would be buyer of the house today. Sounds like the ball is finally rolling. He's getting a title search done on Thursday. He's going to check out the building supplies I have left and let me know about buying those. It's good that some progress has been made.

I think my mom wants sissypants to do things now. Granted, I see where she is coming from. Just because I elect to be patient doesn't mean I necessarily don't want different things. That's why I refer to things as paying the price. I'm willing to go through this because I feel in the end it will lead me to a life filled with happiness. She doesn't know the things I know or see the things I see. All I know for sure is what I feel for this woman and this baby. Feelings lead me to do many things I didn't think I had in me. I will never regret following my feelings or my heart. I know this isn' t the most normal situation on the face of the earth for anyone to be involved in. I'd like my mom to remember a bumper sticker she once had that read "Why be normal?". I didn't set out to be in this kind of situation but it's where I am. I see good things happening, you just have to remember there is more to life than today. My mom has said a few times that things won't be easy no matter what happens. I know this. I wrote this to sissypants. It's about her realizing that easy isn't always the best for yourself. Again, I think this was a huge step in a positive direction.


Easy street isn't all it seems to be,
it lacks many things.
Whoever said being in love was easy,
never has been.
I'll take love over anything,
I don't care about it not being easy.
It's trying and full of compromise.
You must work through all the highs and lows together,
but that's how life goes.
I'd rather go through life with love by my side,
then make my home on easy street where love does not reside.
If you're looking for easy,
then you need not look for love.
Just take whatever comes your way,
sacrificing many things.
Things like happiness,
when you find the one you know is true.
With a simple look in their eye,
that tells you where you belong.
All this would be gone,
if it were not for love.
Challenge too would be no more,
if all were easy.
I know I challenge myself daily,
to loving you more than the day before.
All these things and more make love not easy,
but I believe that's where I belong.
I want you to live the rest of your life free of fear,
about loving me.
It may not be easy,
but it will be worth everything.

If I don't update later today, I'll see you tomorrow.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page