Sunday, May 22, 2005

Sunday morning

Today is laundry day.

Went to movies last night. I must say I didn't quite get "The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy". It was a pretty movie and all. I just didn't follow it. Pop corn was good and over priced. My friends wife saw a different movie. She didn't sound thrilled about it either.

My cat just won't stop meowing at times. It drives me insane. He seems to always wake me up just when I get to sleep. I think he's lonely. I'm not in a position to get him a buddy at the moment. I really think that's what he needs.

Speaking of lonely, that's how I'm feeling right now. If I had a choice of feeling lonely or not feeling anything I'll take my feelings now. In a heartbeat! It's trying at times, choosing to be patient. I miss my "sissypants" and the big footed baby boy. I know she is doing what she needs to do, and I won't bring her down for doing that. I spoke with my friend and his wife about how things have been going lately. I said sometimes it's hard to focus down the road rather than today. All these tough todays will lead to the best of tomorrows. Staying focused on tomorrow is challenging but I'm not going to loose that focus. I just look forward to hearing from her and get jittery just thinking about seeing her and the belly again. They both mean the world to me and if I could, I would give them the world. All I can offer them, is my best.

We also talked some about her husband and how easily he could have ended all this weeks ago. I haven't spoken to anyone that would let this go on if they had something to end it. It would have gone something like this, "Here's a copy of the paper have him call them so he can hear it and tell him to get out of our lives." Instead here I am very much involved and very much convinced her husband lied about something no one should lie about. How could you not want to end any doubt over a unborn baby? I guess the only way is if you knew it was the only thing keeping you in the picture. Yes, the times rise when I feel like I need to present all the facts I have and talk about them. It pushes my buttons and will continue to do so until this is all done. And yes, I do feel better after that little rant!

Time to get to it.

Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page