Saturday, May 21, 2005

Goings on

I must say things are going smoothly with "sissypants". I miss her terribly, that is nothing new though. It's so much better not having any anger or ill feelings towards her. If all goes well we will be seeing each other again soon. We've been talking like we use to and it's great. She even called me at work on Friday and we talked. That use to be a every night thing before things went goofy. I told her I really missed that. It's just wonderful that things are going good. I could just spend forever with this girl. The craziness has been kicked down a notch. With how things are going it's no wonder that happened. I hope she notices that, which I believe she does. I know she does. I think the other morning at the park was a great big reality check for both of us. The reality being, life sucks without the other.

The baby name list has gone from 29 down to 22. On my list we really agree on 6 names. I found an additional 5 that I have to run by sissypants. She needs to make a list too. She tries to remember the names and I say, "You should make a list.". The names I have picked all have meanings that I think fit the situation. Meanings like "young warrior" or "much wanted" stuff like that. Sissypants told me the other day when we were together the baby became very very active. I don't know what that means, but I like it! I guess I'm crazy about things like that. Sort of like following a feeling inside of yourself that you just can't ignore. I'd like to think I made the big footed baby boy's day. Maybe, he misses me as much as I miss him.

My cat is going insane right now.

I think I'm going to get some stuff up on ebay today. I have a few things out in the garage that probably would fetch a couple bucks on there. If they don't sell, then they must be burned! Yes...the burner barrel is my friend.

The guy that wants to buy this place is finally going to be speaking with a lawyer on Monday. I hope to know some new stuff then.

Unless sissypants can see me this evening, I'm probably going to see "The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy" with my friend and his wife. Well I guess his wife will elect to see something different because she's not a geek like some of us...Star Wars was a option, but that will be insanely packed.

I'm getting back to work.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page