Friday, May 20, 2005

What a good day!

My day today couldn't have much been much better. I spent all day with "sissypants". We met at a park where we shared some of our earliest moments. My nervous were in overdrive leading up to it. I had a hour to wait after work until she was there so I wrote a couple poems in that time. One for her, and one for the baby. Actually, it was the first poem I wrote to the big footed baby boy instead of about him. It was a different experience, in a good way. So she shows up and I thought my heart skipped a beat. She's so beautiful. We hugged for awhile, which was great. I just can't explain how this woman makes me feel. It's unbelievable. I gave her all the poems I had written over the last three weeks and the CD I made. She'll have some reading materials for awhlile.

Then we sat for awhile in the sun on a picnic table and talked as the grounds keepers mowed the grass. Her belly is a bit more noticeable than the last time I saw her, but that's what makes her a sexy mama. She was so concerned about not having ankles. Crazy. We snuggled some and talked some. At one point as we were gazing at one another she asked me "what?". I said I wanted to kiss her and she didn't seem to mind. Now hugs and snuggling are great but when we kiss... it's like nothing I have ever experienced in life. So after we sat for awhile and toasted up in the sun we went for a walk. As we walked we talked about everything. I think we both believed the last three weeks proved a couple things. One, our love is not something of weakness. Two, being apart is not something we want. While we approached the portapotty (ya know those girls gotta go when they are preggers) she said something I did not expect. She inquired about meeting my parents. Soon. I told her that would be something that could be arraigned. I'll talk to my folks about a possible greet and meet sometime this weekend. That really meant something to me, her asking to meet them.

We made our way to some swings and hung out there for awhile. We started to talk about baby names. I started looking up names online, I'll talk about that later. After a little while on the swings a lot of people started showing up so we walked some more. We eventually went and grabbed some lunch. Came back to the park and sat and ate in the shade. She was tooting her horn about how she didn't slop anything on her new white shirt, but she spoke to soon. Nothing major, just a little spot. After we ate we went for another walk. Found a nice shady tree and snuggled for quite a while. This is where the baby became active. I got to feel him kick for the first time. It was crazy. I don't know what was more crazy feeling him kick or seeing my hand get moved because of the kick. I can only imagine what that must feel like for her. She told me he likes to kick at her belly button and yank on the umbilical cord. All very very crazy, but I love it! Rubbing her belly would be something I would do all the time if I was in such a position. I keep my hopes high.

Eventually the time had come for us to part ways. I think since things went so well parting wasn't as hard as I was expecting it to be. Yesterday was a very special day for me and I will always remember it. Hell, I'm going to remember this whole period of my life. The love is still there and kicking just like the boy. It's wonderful and I believe sissypants is realizing just how special it really is.

On my way home I stopped and got myself a ice cream cone. It was pretty good, first one this year. So I got home and was pretty well ready for bed. My cat was happy to see me. He gave me hell! I guess I stayed out to late. So I fed & watered him and went to bed.

I've looked 4517 baby names tonight...my head hurts. Out of all those names, my list is 29 names.

Well I'll update more again later, I gotta get back to work.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page