Thursday, May 19, 2005

Feelings woe woe woe feelings...

I over slept today...

Lets get this stuff up to date. The visit with my friends went well. It always does. They always have their own opinion about all this stuff that's going on, but yet they are always supportive of me. They just can't understand what more evidence is needed to tag someone as a liar. I can't answer that. It's kind of funny, everyone that knows everything about this situation goes crazy when we talk about it. Just imagine how I feel. I'd like to wish my friends wife the best of luck on her trip to NY this coming weekend. I'm sure she'll do just fine.

Three days, lots of conversation. "Sissypants" has finally come to the point to where she's not worrying about hurting people more than worrying about herself. About time sweetie! I've been telling her that from day one. Do what is best for yourself. We spoke in length again today. We are set to meet after I get off of work in the morning. I'm nervous but very excited. She asked me a few questions and told me a few things. I'll start with testing. Everything is still funny on the end of her husband and his test. He still refuses to share anything. So she told me that she told him no matter what, I am getting a test once this baby is born. It's been decided that not only can I see the baby once he is born, but so can my folks. I'm not sure how all that will work out. We need to talk about it more. I'm sure me and my folks being in the same room with her husband and his would be pretty strange... We discussed visitation. We both agree not to cause any troubles on that front. We are both set on not jumping back into anything to fast. I made it known that I would like to attempt to work things out if the baby turns out to be mine, but just incase that doesn't happen we have things planned. She wanted to know a few things about me when I was a baby so I hit my mom up for the info. Like weight, length. From there my mom just kept spilling info that I passed along. It was kind of strange, but not in a bad way. All I keep seeing and hearing is the doctor telling us that "This kid has got some big feet." I will always remember that day, always. I told her I shaved so she could get a good look at my face incase something happens to where I couldn't be around when the baby is born. Ya know, so she could see my chin and stuff. Compare the two. She said all she'd need to see are his eyes. I think sissypants has it in her head once she sees the baby's eyes she'll know. She has this thing for my eyes. I say she's a weird-o, but whatever floats her boat.

We also talked about other things. She told me a couple stories. She said she was out and about and got change on two occasions that came to $11.11 and $1.11. What does that mean? Well back in the early goings when we would chat online if her husband or my wife would get to close we would type 1111. This let the other know to behave. So it made her think back to those times. She also told me that when she was yardsaling she smelled me. She said it made her look around. Turned out to be a shirt at the yardsale, which she bought for that fact. All this stuff just melts my heart. She also told me something that surprised me. She told me her mom gave her some advice. She told her not to rush into anything. It has been known that she's been being pressed to stay with her husband. However, she told me that her mom hears how she sounds when we talk and how different she is when we are doing so. If someone can change someone so much that their mother notices, that is saying something special is going on. I'm glad to hear her mom may be seeing true things now.

We spoke about feelings. I told her that I have never had these feelings I'm having now. Not about anything or anyone. This baby has changed me for the rest of my life. Whether he is mine or not, these changes will never leave me. I told her if it wasn't for these feelings I never would have gone looking into things. From the moment the doctor made the foot comment I was sold. Then things went crazy, which led to me questioning things. All that led me to looking into everything and finding all the stuff I have. I'm convinced everything I know is true, because I've gotten all my info from the source. I learned that she too is having feelings. I can tell with how things have been going things are different. Hopefully this morning we can talk more about these feelings and more.

I got some info on this baby story she asked me about from my old job. The info being the source, which didn't surprise me. You see the source of the info is close to her husband. Close as in family. That just tells me if you got people making up stories to make you look good, someone somewhere is worried. All I can say is, if he had a test done what is he worried about? Why have people make up shit to make me look bad? Good questions...

I have heartburn tonight.

My friend and I are probably seeing the new Star Wars flick this weekend. Yes, I'm a dorkus.

The would be buyer called me today. Said he's been trying to deal with a lawyer the zoning lady recommend. Problem is, the lawyer doesn't seem to work much. He told me he was contacting a different lawyer today and would call me with some info. He apologized and then ripped into the zoning lady and her recommendation. It made me chuckle, but that doesn't change the fact I want this done!

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page