Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Monday Monday da da da da da da

Today was a very difficult sleep day. I wasn't sad or anything, I just couldn't get comfortable. It will be a long night tonight, but what can ya do?

After a weekend of some craziness creeping back into my head, today was pretty good. Spoke to "sissypants" a few times today. She told me a couple things today that just made me realize how special she is and how special I must be to her. She started to talk about those weeks when I was out of the picture and how she was actually trying to take the easy way out of things. She said to me she didn't know what she was thinking. I told her that those times were a test for both of us and we can only learn and grow from them. I'm thankful she is opening up like this on her own, without me poking and prying. That shows me she is healing and her love is growing. She told me she didn't know what she'd do if I wasn't in her life. I tell you, I feel the same way. This was all out of the blue. I just get this feeling inside of me when I think about what the future holds, and I love it! We just talked about everything. Being silly, being serious, lots of baby talk. She told me she is going to get the baby a shirt made up that says "My daddy's a dorkus." That would be fine with me, after all I am a dorkus. She said she is looking forward to meeting my folks. That is something I really want, is to be with someone that doesn't mind visiting my parents. She is very family minded, and I find I'm attracted to it more than I once was. TImes make you think.

I gave a friend of mine that has been out of the loop my blog address. He emailed a few thoughts. Basically he sees things the way everyone else does. He's a good friend, and I miss him. We became friends at a old job that just wasn't for me. I never would have thought we would be friends, but as it turned out we shared a lot of the same views. He's still at that place. Not so much because he wants to be, but because they have benefits. He's a good writer and I hope he finds his way back into that field.

Well I didn't hear from the guy that wants to buy the house today, so I gotta call him and I'm sure I'll get his voicemail. I'm getting to the point to where I want to be firm, but I don't want to scare him off. I need to know something so I can plan. I think I'll just say if we can't make a sales agreement, I"m going to put the for sale sign back up. He's had a couple weeks to get his shit in order...

I'll keep it short tonight. I'm going to find something to get into.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page