Friday, May 27, 2005

Status: Not bad.

Well things are still going good. I saw "sissypants" yesterday for a few hours and talked for more! It's never enough, but I will take what I can get and be content. I'm helping my cause by not being pushy. We just hung out by the river. Talked a lot. I read her a couple poems I had written. We had some lunch and then the boy became pretty active. What a great little man he is. I wrote that he reminds her of me when he starts kicking and pulling on things in one of those poems I read to her. When it's time for us to part I'm noticing it's becoming very difficult for both of us. It sucks, but I really enjoy knowing that she cares as much as she does. Love is difficult, but it's worth it. I feel in a couple more months all this will be well worth it.

She had told me a not so nice story about her husband. Basically he's still treating not only her but her kids bad. I read a good article about how emotional abuse starts with the mom and then filters down through the kids. I can't locate it at the moment but if I do I'll post a link. Found it! http://www.babycenter.com/refcap/pregnancy/pregnancysex/1356253.html#2 Basically it said to leave now, because it won't change. It will just keep going and going. I believe she is really seeing this now. If he's changing his tune already...what more can I say? She also said he's been talking shit to her mom and it's been finding it's way back to sissypants. I heard her for the first time her talk about divorce in quite awhile. That'a girl! I could go on and on about how her husband is this or that. I'm just waiting for the chance to prove it once and for all he is a liar, because if he wasn't I'm positive I'd be out of the picture.

Sissypants found out a couple things of bad news yesterday. Nothing about the baby thankfully. Her one uncle is in a life situation that appears can not be beat. Also her one cousin did some not so good things to his wife and new baby. She called me and we talked for a little while about all that stuff. She's very sad about her uncle and very pissed off at her cousin. I hope she has a couple good times with her uncle this weekend. As for her cousin, well I hope she steers clear.

As for now, I need a nap.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page