Friday, June 03, 2005

5 hours of love

Well after all this hype about being surprised, "sissypants" forgot to grab the picture today. Way...to...go! It's alright, I'll see it sooner or later. I would have loved to have seen it today though. Anyway, today was a good visit day. She was all decked out in a "sexy mama" outfit. She doesn't understand how I can call her sexy right now. Well, I find her very sexy and very beautiful. I always have and her being preggers takes nothing away, in fact it adds a great deal. I had to wait for about a hour after work, but a hour is nothing to wait. In that hour I wrote two poems. One was for sissypants and one was for the big footed baby boy. When she got there, she gave me a bottle of apple juice. How nice. I read her the poems. The one I had to because of how I wanted the words emphasized , so I read both. I like reading them to her. I like to see how she reacts. She told me I was a sissypants. I say, so! We just hung out by the river and went for a walk. Snuggled some! Talked some about baby names. I don't think "Jayce Austin" is set in stone after all. I think another good possibility is "Connor Owen". We both like those names. They both have great meanings. Since she forgot the picture, I asked about the baby. He's about 14" long and weighs about 3 pounds. Very very cool. Since the ultra sound went so well the doctor doesn't think she needs to have the fancy ultra sound again, just the basic ones. I know that will put her to ease, knowing that things are good with the baby. No more worries about past issues. I'm thankful all is well.

After a little while by the river we went for lunch. Her treat, which was good because I was broke today. On the way to lunch, she laid down. I was at a red light and looked down at her and she was just so damn beautiful laying there with her arms on my lap. Gave me that "funny" feeling inside when I took it all in. If I was a artist I'd use that imagine and turn it into a portrait. We went up to a park that's pretty much in the middle of nowhere to eat. It's a nice park, I'm surprised with how nice they keep it. We had some good times at that park. So we sat there in the shade and had ourselves some lunch. After we ate (and she visited the portapotty) we walked down by the creek and hung out for a little while. There was a frog there she wanted to take home. She has a things for frogs. It wasn't a shy frog either. It didn't take off until I touched it. We snuggled some by the creek. I had called her a sexy mama and she pulled up her shirt so I could see her belly and asked me, "How can you call this sexy?" I kissed her belly and said, "How could I not?" She splashed me with some water. She said if she would have done that to her husband he would have been pissed off. Can anyone give me an "asshole"? Anyway after some time there we headed back to river.

On the way back I noticed she was getting sleepy. We returned to the river and I got inspired so I started to write her something to take with her to read. Basically, it was just letting her know that she would be missed. By the time I was done she fell asleep. It was only for about 10 minutes. She woke up and told me it's crazy that she can be that relaxed with me to just fall asleep. She's been having sleep issues. I'm more than happy to relax her. We agreed that's a good thing. Before you knew it about 5 hours had gone by and she had to go get her kids from school. We spoke about how things sucked being the way they are. Patience...it will all be worth it. We had our see you later kisses and our parting I love yous. The last thing I always try to do is rub her belly. Her mom does it for luck. I don' t think that's a bad idea.

I tell you, I'm very thankful for how things are going. The way I feel now compared to a couple weeks ago is totally different. If I was ever to thank sissypants for something I would thank her for finding strength to be honest with herself. I know soul searching can be difficult but it will guide you in the right direction. The direction you want to go. We are both heading in that direction.

On these long visit days, my cat gives me royal hell when I get home.

Message from the would be buyer: Lawyer is doing the title search. Christ...

All these long visits cut short my sleep time. I am not complaining. I will take seeing my sissypants and the big footed baby boy in her belly over rest. I just know I'll be ready for a nap.

Back to it.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page