Thursday, June 02, 2005

Surprise

Had another good visit this morning with "sissypants". We had some breakfast and then went and got a new muffler for her blazer. After that we hung out for a little while, took a walk, talked and such down by the river. Then we went for a ride. Life is so relaxing when I'm with her. I don't think the name "Jayce Austin" is set in stone, but she really does like it. We managed to remove 2 more names from the list which now stands at 16 names. The big footed baby boy became very active on our way back from breakfast. I felt some good movement which just blows my mind. Sissypants expressed some concerns she has about her husband making things difficult. She's afraid if he gets pissed off he will make this as hard as possible. I think he's already doing a good job at doing that on his own. How so? I'll say this again if he could have ended this I'm sure he would have, but as it is it goes on. However, I see where she's coming from. Well noon rolled around and it was time for her to take her friend to the hospital or so I thought...

I get a call around 2ish and it's sissypants. She said she was calling to surprise me. Her friend didn't have a doctors appointment today, she did. What a little sneak! She had an ultrasound. Everything still looks good for the boy. The doctor still says his feet are big and you know what they say about boys with big feet. That is all in check. Health wise he's perfect. That is music to my ears and I know it is heavenly to sissypants. She said he's positioned where those big feet are getting her in the ribs. Poor girl. The doctor took a good picture of his face. He has chubby cheeks. I look forward to seeing the picture and hearing about it. What a nice surprise.

Didn't hear anything about the house today.

I was almost late again tonight. Today wasn't the best sleep day. Some days sleep is still difficult.

Sissypants' uncle is having surgery on the 10th. This may interfere with our 11th meeting. I'm not even sure if I wrote about that. Well the 11th is the day she is suppose to meet my folks. We are going to go to a community yardsale together. We being me, my mom, sissypants, and her mom. Then afterwards I'd like to stop by so they can meet my dad. If things go well with her uncle's surgery this will still be on, if not we'll have to make a plan B. I'm surprised that her uncle is choosing to have surgery. I only can say that from what I've been told about how he feels about it. I hope it goes well for him. I think it's great that sissypants cares enough to be there while he's going to go through this . What a sweetheart.

Stopped at the grocery store this morning and grabbed a splash of grub. I needed bread!

I finally started taking a multi vitamin. Also, I'm doing my best on wearing my seatbelt. I figure, I need to think about what I could miss if I wasn't around. I have a good feeling that I won't want to miss a single moment of life. I need to make sure I do my best to make sure I'm around!

I'm getting sleepy. I better find myself something to get into.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page