Monday, May 30, 2005

Monday again

Well it was nice having the night off from work. Can't complain about that.

Heard from "sissypants" late in the day Sunday. I get a little testy when I don't hear from her until late. Why? Because my mind goes into overdrive worring about her and the big footed baby boy. She had a long busy day of family activity. When she called me she was taking her son out to the ER, apparently he boogered his ankle up some. I know all about doing that. She never got back home until 3am. Crazy. She told me a nice little story about how she was holding a baby and the big footed baby boy kicked the baby in the butt. Sissypants thought it was great and had a laugh. I find myself smirking about it when I think about it. She's got more family activities today. These will revolve around her Uncle that I wrote about earlier. She's pretty beat today and I hope she will take it easy.

Everything seemed to go fine with the home inspector.

Well I'm off to lunch again with the folks.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page