Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Wednesday 4:20am

I wish it were 4:20...

After my mind numbing research on vasectomies last night, I'm taking it easy. Spoke to "sissypants" about stuff I had on my mind which went well. I tell you, this being able to communicate is great. She was interested in my findings from the research. So we talked for a couple hours in the morning. I think she has her mind set on the name "Jayce Austin" " for the big footed baby boy. I think it's alright, but I'm not sold on it. We'll have to work on it. My whole thing about picking out a name has been meanings. She just wants something that sounds good. I want something that has meanings that reflects on the whole situation. Names like Owen which means young warrior or Connor which means much wanted. We are meeting in the morning after work. I printed out the name list I have so we'll see. I'll be hanging out with her until noon. She has to take her one friend to the hospital. Speaking of hospitals, she told me her uncle is electing to have surgury. I will keep him in my thoughts. I look forward to seeing her this morning that's for sure.

My truck passed inspection yesterday without issue.

You know I've been on my own now for about 2 months and haven't had TV. I don't miss it much. Sometimes it would be nice for a change of pace. I miss catching a ball game. I'm sure I'll be getting TV when things get settled w/ the house. Speaking of which I'm calling the dude today. The wife called me yesterday and started bugging the shit out of me about it, so I must return this favor to him. I need a date. I need to get a move on and this pace just isn't going to cut it for much longer. I'll be pissed if he backs out, but what can I do if he does? Nothing but bitch...

Back to work.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page