Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Researching again

I looked up so much about vasectomies tonight it's unreal. Basically, the failure rate for a vasectomy is between 0.1-0.3%, depending on the type. However, the failures tend to occur within the first 12 weeks after the surgery. There is a "cleaning out" phase after the surgery. After that time failures are about 1 in 4000 or 0.025% I'm not sure how long ago "sissypants" husband had this done but the longer its been the less likely failure occurs.

Yes...the internet is a great tool for information.

I'm a little on edge tonight. I would really enjoy being involved with things more than I am. The fact that I'm not, sometimes gets to me. I just have to be patient, and time tests patience. I'm tired of missing sissypants and the big footed baby boy. What can I do though? I think I need to have some serious discussion with her the next time we talk.
Back to work for now.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page