Thursday, June 16, 2005

Dragging...

This has been a long week. Not seeing "sissypants" sucks! She said something about Saturday night which is fine with me. But what about tomorrow I say or today... If Saturday is the day, then I'll take it. I knew my time was going to dwindle some once summer vacation got here for her kids. Babysitters don't appear out of nowhere. Things are moving, just slowly. At least they are moving and in a direction I'm confident in. I still find myself at times blaming myself for how things are right now. However what can I do about it now? Not much, just pay the price. Patience is the price. As I've said before, patience tests a person and I'm not prepared to fail that test. Anyway the big footed baby boy has been pretty active lately. She said he must think he knows karate because he's been kicking and punching pretty good. I said he's doing the happy baby in the belly dance. She then called me a dorkus...she loves me :-) I'm happy things are going so well with him and his health. I know sissypants was very concerned about that from day one. In retrospect I should have been more concerned about that than I was. I now know that. Again, that all falls under me blaming myself...

So health updates. Her friend is doing good and is coming home tomorrow. Her uncle, is still the same. Best case scenario is that he'll be down there for a couple months at least. That is if he starts to show signs of improvement. IF that doesn't happen, I don't know what happens then. Her mom is coming home tomorrow too. Sissypants has been taking care of the house work and such since she's been down there. Her mom has been down there pretty much ever since her uncle went in. Sissypants has been feeling pretty rough lately. She's been told to keep off her feet more because of all the swelling going on, but she still works around the house. She's been tested and stuff but I'm really worried she may be developing preeclampsia. What's that? http://www.babycenter.com/refcap/pregnancy/pregcomplications/257.html I certainly hope not and will continue to ask that it's not.

Called the house guy yesterday and left a voicemail, but no return call. I told him I really need to have a date for this sale. I need out of that house. He's has today to call me back. If not I'm letting the very impatient ex loose on him. I have a feeling if that happens I'll be hanging the for sale sign again. Why am I waiting around on this dude for so long? For an extra $5000 which $2500 is mine. It's not a "ton" of money but it's enough for me.

Sold a bunch of old junkie transformers on ebay. I stared the bidding at $5. With 20 minutes left the bid was $20.54 which was good for me. I would have been happy with $5. They sold for $87.00. Insane. I tell you if I am lucky enough to have everything work out for the best, I am going to try to get sissypants into ebaying. By try I mean I'll help her out until she realizes "Hey this is fun plus we're making money!" She wants to stay at home with the big footed baby boy. I can't say I disagree, however I can say I'd miss additional income. So, she loves yardsaling. Put 2 & 2 together and you get the perfect stay at home job for a sexy mama.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page