Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Goin fishin

Well to some extent. "Sissypants" and I are going to my friends house after I get off of work to grab some goldfish out of his pond. Her uncle that is having surgery asked her if she knew anyone that had any and wouldn't you know I happen to know someone that does. She wanted to get them before Friday incase anything were to happen during surgery. How nice of her. Nicer yet, my friend doesn't mind. He is upgrading to coy, so he said have at them. After we do that I'm not sure what we are going to do. Probably grab breakfast. I have a a/c for her in the back of my truck. If possible I'll put that in for her and the big footed baby boy today. I'm looking forward to seeing her and spending some time. I miss them both...

My other good friend of many years got a hair cut. I haven't seen him yet, but sissypants saw him at the school and said he looks alright. I'm going to try to swing down tomorrow. So now my two good friends that had long hair are now groomed! My friend with the pond says I'm the last hold out. I just don't think I'm ready for a new look. I remember what my hair was like short: Mop top.

I got called around 3pm today and was asked if I could come in at 7pm. The second shift lady at work misses a lot of time. So I came in early. A little OT these days is helpful. Safe to say I didn't get back to sleep after I was called. I'll be ready for a nap by the end of my day today.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page