Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The happenings

Well I heard from "sissypants" in the morning. She keeps telling me that if something were to happen I would be called. I tell her, is that suppose to keep me from worrying when I don't hear from you? There isn't much news with her uncle. They inserted a feeding tube. They still haven't been able to do anything about the blood clot on his brain. Sissypants seemed to be in better spirits. She said she was ready to go home. I know I'm ready to see her! However, that won't happen today. Her friend is going in for surgery this morning. So back down to the hospital she'll go. Her friend is having a tumor removed from somewhere in stomach. If all goes well she'll be there for 2-3 days. She told me they weren't exactly sure what or where it was growing on. I just hope it isn't on any major organ. This has been a rough week and a half for sissypants. First her cousins house burns down, then her Uncle's surgery is having all these complications, and now her good friend is going in. I wish the best for everyone.

It hasn't been as rough as a week for me as it has been for her. I just miss her and the big footed baby boy, and I know she is missing me. We have been talking and such. That only goes so far though. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate our conversations, I'd just like to be able to hold her right now. Give her a big hug, I"m sure she could use one. She told me she "knows" it isn't being fair to me. I say non sense. I wouldn't expect her to set aside life or death things for me. I will be here when things settle down.

Have you tried the new candy bar from Hershey called Take 5? I recommend it!

My mom just won a ton of stuff off of ebay for the baby. She said she doesn't plan on buying any more until things are "settled". I appreciate everything she's gotten and done so far, and so does sissypants. I plan on buying some more. Why? Following those feelings inside again. I believe I know where I'll be in another couple months. If my beliefs turn out to be true, I can not imagine a more happier time. If they turn out to not be true, I'm really not sure what will happen. I'm sure I'll be rocked down to the core. However, my feelings only come from all that I know. So that's what I'm going on. I'm not focusing on the what nots, I'm focusing on the what if. I ask for guidance and help from everyone I can and once again, I appreciate all that is given to me.

No word from the house man today. I believe I'll call him today. I'm getting tired of dealing with him. I think I'm about set to let the ex loose on him. Just to give me a break.

I wrote this the other day. I really like it. It was shortly after her cousin's house burnt down.


Love & compassion

So tired you've become,
sleep will visit you soon.
Welcome it with open arms.
Rest peacefully,
find an escape in my love.
Know with every moment,
my thoughts and heart are with you,
and our son.
You tend to the needy,
whenever needs are abundant.
Never seeking thanks,
you follow your hear's direction.
You are both,
love and compassion.
I can think of no better reason,
to consider you a gift from heaven.
You give to me great inspiration and drive,
to push myself towards the best life.
My love will be yours,
there is no limit.
I feel privileged to be the one you love,
it's a feeling that carries me to the highest summit.
As you regain your strength for another day,
the best for you both I will pray.
May all be well and safe,
on this and any given day.
Find comfort in knowing,
my love is with you always.
Use it for all it is worth.
Though my body needs sleep,
my love does not.
It never grows tired,
and it will never stop.
I look forward to the day,
when I can take care of your every need.
Just like you I will seek no thanks,
but I will ask for one thing...
...a kiss.
That makes my compassion and love for you,
no less.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page