Wednesday, June 08, 2005

People-2 Fish-0

Well fishing didn't go as smoothly as I thought it would. We did manage to catch 2 goldfish. That was almost as soon as we got there. We ended up spending about 2 hours pissing with the fish. At times it was like they were toying with us. We tried to get a bigger one, but we gave up. By the time we left I think the fish were just hanging out at the bottom of the pond. It wasn't the greatest conditions to try to fish with a net. The pond was all foggy from rains we had. Couldn't see shit. It was also pretty hot. "Sissypants" and I took a break down by the creek for a little while. The heat was getting to her. She was walking around with her shirt rolled up so her belly was sticking out. Yes, it's getting big but I like it. Just thinking of it now I'm smiling. She wasn't digging the heat so much. I imagine walking around with a little guy in your belly makes it a tad more irritating. So yea, we got 2 fish for her uncle anyway. Before we started fishing we got breakfast. Then on the way home we stopped for ice cream cones. We hung out until it was time for her to go pick her kids up at school. Sometimes I think she feels bad because she doesn't write me poems. I told her that I don't expect any poems in return for ones I write. She says she knows, but she wishes she could express herself like that. Hey, poetry isn't for everyone. I can do it, so that makes me odd. I told her all I need to hear from her is "I love you". What more could I need? I realize the days on the calendar keep changing, but sometimes I still want things to move faster. Parting ways is very difficult and always brings me down.

This morning I am going to be installing the a/c for her. After that I'm not sure what's happening. Hopefully spending some time with her and the big footed baby boy. If I'm lucky!

By the time I got to bed yesterday is was 3pm so I passed out. I could have used some more sleep. I think I'll be sleeping pretty good today.

The guy that wants to buy the house called to tell me he got some papers from the lawyer but didn't look at them yet because he was at work. I imagine I'll hear from him today sometime. If not I'll call him tomorrow. Selling that place soon would be great. I could buy some nicer stuff for sissypants and the baby.

As for now, it's time to finish up.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page