Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Lonely days

Yea, I am lonely and a little sad. I've been doing a good job at not letting "sissypants" know. I don't want her worrying about me when she's got all this stuff on her plate right now. She knows that I miss, that's all that she needs.

Sissypants friends surgery went well today. The tumor they removed weighed 27lbs! A bit bigger than the doctors were expecting. That is insane. They are going to run some test to make sure it is not cancerous. Hopefully it is not. With how long her friend let herself go and if it turns out to be cancerous no telling where it spread to.

As for her Uncle things continue to stand still. I guess the blood clot moved and started to block one of the tubes that are in his head draining fluid out of his skull. So they had to make a new hole for a new tube. Sissypants said if the clot moves much more he is going to be in serious trouble. I guess the doctors are worried about it moving to his brainstem. She said she saw him today with out his head rapped and was pretty upset about it. I can only imagine. Speaking of being up set, she took her son with her today. Apparently he and some of the other kids down there were be very kid like. Not listening, being rude, stuff like that. It got to sissypants and she cried. She then got it together and said to them "You are all just worried about yourselves while I'm worried about whether or not my uncle is going to die." She said that shut them right up. I tell you I'm going to give her such a hug when I see her...

We spoke a few times today. It's good to hear she is missing me so much. I miss her and the big footed baby boy terribly. We both are ready to see one another. She is home, so baring anything tragic happening I will get to see her soon. It's a battle every day that I'm not with her. I just want to be there for her so much right now. Especially when she gets to the point of breaking down to tears. Patience...as another day on the calendar is gone.

I believe I'm stopping at the grub store in the morning. I have a few dollars left in my wallet and I could use something different to eat.

Came in early again tonight. I tell you, the 2nd shift lady is lucky I'm not the boss...Heard that my shift might be going to 4 ten hour days. That would be alright with me. 3 day weekends would not get old. It would also allow me some extra time with a big footed boy I'm looking forward to spending some time with shortly.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page