Friday, June 17, 2005

Before work visitation

I got to see someone before work tonight. She looked beautiful. I don't know if it's just because it's been a few days or something else, but she really caught my eye. We snuggled most of the time. I read her a couple poems and we talked a little. Mostly it was just time to enjoy each other. We talked for about a hour and half in the morning. Apparently she had a doctors appointment. She thought it was for Friday. Well that all went good. The big footed baby boy is doing very well. He's still about 3 pounds, but he's going to start putting on the weight now. About a pound a week since we are entering the home stretch. So of course being the sexy mama she is she was talking a little bit about her weight gain. Couldn't get a length this time because he was kind of curled up. She said you could count his fingers in the newest pictures, which I look forward to seeing. Had his hands up by his head in fists. I told her he must be boxing with her. He'd get that from me. You can still see the face in the pictures which is awesome. She has to start going to the appointments every two weeks. "Sissypants" isn't very thrilled about the one doctor she's seeing now, but next week is the last week for her to see him and then it's back to her regular doctor. She'll make it. Seeing sissypants tonight was a great pick me up. I was pretty down when we first started talking this morning. I was just missing her and was getting tired of being lonely.

Her mom made it home safe and sound. I guess her and the dad had a fight. Sissypants didn't want to waste the time we had talking about that. She said her mom cried over it and said, "When your ready to move out I'm coming with you." Sissypants said her dad was being an ass.

I have to put in a long day at work today. Gotta stay until 11am. Apparently my shift may be going to 4 ten hour days. Mon-Thur 11pm-9pm. Actually I would work 11 hour days. I have the option to stay over a hour each day, and it's easy OT so I'd still do that. Also, I may be able to grab some OT on Saturdays. 7am-11am. I wouldn't do that every week but now and again would be fine. I love the idea of 4 ten hour days. It would be a nice long weekend every week and it would free up more time for the special people in my life...and those yet to come.

SIssypants seemed to like the idea of ebaying. Especially when I told how I made out with the transformers.

After work I have to clean my washable air filter. I think I may hit up wal mart too. If not today tomorrow. I am due for a oil & filter change. I also have to stop by a friends today and give him some money. He runs a small garage and did some work on my exhaust last month. Plus, I'd like to say hello.

Back to work.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page