Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Happy 4th of July

Well lets say fireworks didn't go down on the 3rd. However, they did go down on the 4th. I felt pretty down in the dumps about not going on the 3rd. I was really looking forward to it. In fact I got a little pissy about the whole thing. It passed quickly though, because it wasn't worth getting upset about. I went down to meet "sissypants" at 6pm. We all hung out down by the river for a couple hours. Her son and I played catch some, while her and her daughter sat by the water. After a little while her daughter and I were playing some "little girl" catch. I didn't mind. From there we dropped my truck off at my work and away we went. After doing that sissypants had been craving pizza so we tried to find an open pizza shop but no luck so we settled for Burger King. That worked out pretty good because we found a good spot to watch the fireworks from there. Sissypants and I laid on a blanket together while her kids sat on the top of her blazer. It went well. Everything has been going pretty well. After the fireworks we had about a half hour before I had to get to work so we just sat and chatted for a bit. Before I knew it, I was in here...

I must say I didn't really see a whole lot of problems meeting her kids, but I didn't expect it to be going quite so good. Don't get me wrong for the longest time I had fears, but once I got my head on straight I knew they were all silly. I'm also not complaining about how things are going. It's much better this way I'd say. Sissypants told me her kids are really digging me. I'm just being myself and it seems to be working just fine that way.

The big footed baby boy became pretty active before I had to go to work. It's great to feel him. He's got good rhythm. Sissypants says he's always punching and kicking in rhythm. He's going to be our little drummer. Each day he's getting closer and I find myself growing nervous. In a good way.

I'm calling the news paper this morning to run an ad about the house. Probably run it wed-sun. I'll just advertise it as a great investment property. First $70,000 or closest offer takes it. I would really like to have this squared away before the big footed baby boy is here.

How am I? Pretty good. Saturday I was a downy clowny so I slept a lot. Too much. Other than that episode things have been wonderful really. Bills are pretty well paid. The dog and cat are getting along again. I can't complain about how things are going with sissypants. I refuse to take any of this for granted. I figure if I make sure I do that, it will be impossible for me to be let down. I'm very thankful, and make sure that is known every day.

My friend is having a "party" on the 30th. Sissypants and I are going to try to make it. It depends on how she is doing by then. She seemed pretty interested in it when I mentioned it. I really dig the fact that I'm in love with some one who isn't afraid to meet people I know. It's different, and I love it. I'm pretty sure if we go it's just going to be her and I. She said her son would be with his dad that weekend and her daughter is too much of a sissypants herself to hang out by the creek and not flip out at every little creature she see's. We'll see what time brings. Speaking of time my friend is still having issues getting permission to go to Ozzfest. It's only 18 days away and if he doesn't go I'll be one of those weirdo's there alone. If that is what I must do, then so be it.

I feel a poem coming on so I'm going to get to it.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page