Thursday, June 30, 2005

Not so good news

Today was pretty quiet. I spoke to "sissypants" in the morning. She's been having some trouble sleeping. We are trying to set up plans for the 4th but I think they just got put on hold. I got a call from her tonight. I guess her uncle's heart stopped today and they had to revive him. The doctors are giving him 2 more days and then they are going to start taking him off of everything except the respirator. Her mom and her moms sister are the ones that have the tough choice to make. It's been said that her uncle will not get any better than he is now. I guess the doctor wants the 2 days to do some close testing and give him a couple more days to show something. She was pretty shaken up tonight. Understandably so. Depending on what happens with this situation depends on when I get to see her again. I told her I'd gladly travel to the hospital to be there...

Well I returned two calls about the house and didn't get any answer. I did get another call. Some lady is interested in opening a day care center there. Not a bad idea with First Quality up the street. We'll see what happens.

The dog and cat are finally interacting with one another again. Shame I'll have to give the dog back. I missed her.

I'm going to keep it short. I got some work to do anyway!

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page