Friday, June 24, 2005

What can ya do?

The title belongs for this reason. The guy that has been wanting the house is giving up. I met with him at 6pm. He said he doesn't want to spend any more money on lawyers and then end up not having anything to show for it anyway. He's already spent about $2000. So the for sale sign is back up and I think I am placing a ad in the paper advertising the place as an investment property. First Quality emailed me. Basically telling me they have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to the plans that I've heard about for the area. So I say...what can ya do?

Onto other things. "Sissypants" got a bit of news about her uncle. He is in a coma. She was under the impression that it was medically induced. That is not the case. She found out today that he is improving, but that in no means he is anywhere near out of the woods. The doctor says "if" he recovers it will take a very long time. Years due to all the healing and then all the rehab that would follow. She said her mom and her Aunt (not the uncles wife) are the decision makers. I hope they keep their hopes high but don't become blind to things that are obvious. Time will tell. I helped sissypants out yesterday morning. She had a flat tire so since my dad works at a tire shop I get some liberties there. Like free flat repairs and stuff. So I stopped over and took her tire off, found the cause of the leak right away. It was a nail. There was some concern that maybe it was sliced. So while I was down getting that fixed I visited with my dad some at work. He's the "foreman" in the recap shop. He doesn't get treated like a foreman though. It pisses me off. He must like it for some reason. Anyway, once I got the tire back on I read sissypants a couple poems I had written and we hung out for a little while. It's getting to be real nice not having to be so secretive. Before I knew it, it was time to get rolling. We exchanged our kisses and I love you's and off I went.

On my home I had stop by work. I borrowed a good floor jack here. Something I was sure was going to jack her blazer up high enough. I stopped in to the folks before going home as well. My mom had a lot of cloths she got off of ebay down there and I also had a package of baby stuff come in from ebay. The lot my mom got had a lot of good stuff in it. A little bit of everything. My lot was just newborn sleepers. I have been keeping a eye on 3-6 and 6-9 month stuff on ebay. I think we are good on newborn cloths. While I was down there I gave sissypants a call and she was glad I did. I had a couple sandwiches as well. Let my parents dogs out, brought in some bread from the freezer and put a 12 pack of sodas in the fridge. Then I loaded up all the baby stuff and back on the road to home. I spoke to sissypants before work and she said that the big footed bay boy moved. She is pretty uncomfortable at the moment. She said it feel like he's up in her ribs. I can't imagine what that feels like. Has to be "odd". She also said she was feeling some pressure downstairs if you know what I'm saying. However, that went away which is good because I would have sat here worrying all night. Her kids were going crazy earlier when I talked to her. That wears her down. By the time I talked to her tonight she was ready for bed. I hope she gets some good sleep tonight. She needs it.

Today holds some activities for me. I'm going to do my grub shopping after work. Then later tonight sissypants and I are going shopping. Gotta get some stuff for the meeting tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it! After I get my grub I'm going to take a nap. I didn't sleep much today and then after meeting with the house man I couldn't sleep. Anyway, I look forward to writing about all the happenings this weekend.

I found my way into some poison ivy. I always do.

How am I? Not too bad. I was pretty down about the house, but that didn't last to long. Just have to deal with it. Sooner or later someone will buy it. I'm going to be open to lower offers just so I can get out of there and move on. I really looking forward to Saturday, but I don't over look my shopping trip tonight. My nervous are not as tense but that may all change in another oh 28 hours.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page