Sunday, July 03, 2005

July update

It's almost the 4th and this is my firt blog of the month. I'll begin with Friday. It was a long day for me. I went shopping with my mom after work. We hit up a yardsale and then headed to the mall. She was listening to the oldies station. What was I listening to before getting in her car? Pantera's greatest hits disc. Quite the contrast. Anyway shopping went well. I know that ebay is the place for baby clothes. New prices are insane, espically for something they can only wear for a couple months. Didn't buy a whole lot down there. I got a new pair of shoes which were over due and bought us lunch. My mom picked up a couple baby things. After the mall we hit up Kmart and the dollar store. My mom is a dollar store junkie. I was going to pick up some snacks at the dollar store but was so stuffed from lunch nothing looked good. So after the dollar store we walked on up to Kmart. I wanted to stop there to grab a "travel system". Basically it's just a stroller and car seat that go together. They had one on sale that beat any of Wal-Marts prices if you can believe that.

After the shopping we swung by "sissypants" place to drop off some stuff. My mom got introduced to her mom for oh, about 10 seconds. We were parked in an alley, and a car decided they wanted to come through. So that didn't go as well as I would had liked but there will be other times I'm sure. I in return only got to see her for about that long, but I did manage to get a kiss and some hugs. We were going to try to do something later on in the evening but by the time I got home it was like 5pm, so I was pretty beat. Wasn't up for a whole bunch of anything. I did talk to sissypants some and we mapped out our plan for Saturday.

Saturday was movie day for us. Us being myself, sissypants, and her kiddies. Before that happened I got to meet sissypants dad. That went well, nothing much more than a hello and a hand shake. But hey, thats a good thing. So before going to the movies we went to the mall. Sissypants had to exchange something for these nice new SEXY tank tops she found. So her and her daughter went to do that and her son and I hit up the game store. We seem to get along pretty good. He reminds me a lot of myself when I was younger. Of course before leaving we hit up the toy store. We also had pizza for dinner. It wasn't bad. The whole thing went pretty good. No major spills! After the mall we hit up the dollar store for munchies and then off to the drive in. We got there a little too early so we went and got ice cream.

So the movies we saw were Mr. & Mrs. Smith (sucked) and War of the worlds (really sucked). I wasn't impressed by either on of the flicks. It went ok. Her kids were pretty calm. Of course there was some "kidding" going on but what can you expect? I know by the end of the movies it was cold! The night ended around 2am. I got some hugs and kisses and before I knew I was home.

Today may be fireworks day. That has yet to be determined. No matter what I hope to see my sissypants.

As for now, it's almost laundry time.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page