Friday, July 08, 2005

Sleepy

I don't know if it's because I'm tired, but I'm feeling a bit down. I just left "sissypants" about 40min ago and I miss her something terrible. Things have been going so good. I just hate leaving. I guess if I didn't feel that way about it I would second guess my feelings about her. We hung out for a while this morning but it sounds like I won't be seeing her again today. We went out to breakfest. Went to Denny's. We haven't been there in quite a while. We use to go there every Friday morning. I had a great time this morning, just feeling down now.

I went down to visit last night before work. I could do that more. It was nice. We all hung out. Her daughter was off in her own world for most the time. Her son seems to be taking a liking to me. Which is cool. They both seem to be very accepting of me which is very cool. So we just sat around and shot the shit till I had to go to work.

I'm going to bed...my head is dropping! I'll continue this later.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page