Sunday, July 17, 2005

Follow up

So Friday we (sissypants, her son, and myself) went out for breakfast. Had a good time at Burger King. After that we headed to the mall. I'd say we got to the mall around 10ish. We were looking for the "bring the baby home" outfit. I can't remember the last time I shopped so long. We didn't get out of the mall till about 2pm. Before leaving we did have lunch at the arcade down there. Her son and I played some things. I tell you my arcade game skills have left me. We also ran into my friends wife. She was there to raise some hell about a hair cut. Oh what was the out fit we picked out like? Well we didn't pick one. All that shopping and couldn't agree on a thing. There were only 2 serious contenders but both had flaws. So what can ya do...

I went down to my friends house on Friday night. Hung out for a little while. Even tied one on for the first time in quite a while. Felt good. His wifes sister showed up with her new baby. He's 4 months old. I tell you, it's going to be a crazy ride but I'm not scared. So after catching up on the times and some video game action I stopped by sissypants house for a quick kiss and love.

Yesterday didn't bring much excitement. Didn't see anyone and talked less and I must confess today has brought more of the same. It's bringing me down.

On the up side, I did have a new call about the house just a little bit ago. We'll see how it turns out.

As for now I'm sad and my head aches.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page