Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Could it be...

...that his email I received saying I am being contacted about a possible 12 million dollar estate be true? I wouldn't think so either but here it is for all to see. Yea, scammers should get grammar skills before sending emails out.

I am Barrister Gumel Dede, a solicitor at law,personal attorney to Eng.P.B.Hedglin,a national Of your country,who used to be a contractor and importer here in Lome Togo. Herein after shall be referred to as my client. On the 26th of December 2003,my client,his wife and their only daughter were involved in a ghastly Plane Crash in a village called Adjarra near Porto Novou after take off from Cotonou in Benin Republic where they went for a Concert . All occupants of the plane unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my client's extended family/relatives,To no avail.For more on the plane crash log on to
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/Africa/3348109.stm (http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/Africa/12/26/benin.crash/index.html)
After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist me in repatriating the fund valued at US$12 million left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm where this huge amount was deposited. The said Security Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confiscated within the next twenty one official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over one and half years now, I seek the consent to resent you too as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this Account can be paid to you.
Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim. All I required from you is your honest cooperation to this projcet to enable us conclude it smoothly. I do guarantee you that this transaction dose not in any way attracts risk. It will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. upon the receipt of your response i will furnish you with detailed clarification as it relates to this mutual benefit transaction. Life has been going well in a whole.

Stuff like this makes the internet a bad place.

Now, onto life! Things have been going well. Sure I could bitch some about not being able to see my "sissypants" everyday but why should I complain? With how things are going, I'll take it. I went back and read some of my early blogs and I tell you, I was one hurting mofo. However, lets talk about today and not so much about yesterdays. The weekend wasn't too bad. Saturday was hang out day. Her son was spending the night with a friend so it was just sissypants and her daughter. We went to a park for a little while. I got a chance to interact some with her. Helped her out on the monkey bars. She seems to be a bit on the well, sissypants side! There were kids there a few years younger than her holding their own. However, she wanted me to help her the whole way across them. I learned that because sissypants told me it later on. I said to her, if she is always helped the whole way how will she know she can do it? After the park we went and got some ice cream. That went well. Who the hell doesn't like ice cream? After that we hit up the grocery store.

Once we got back it was suggested to watch a movie which surprised me. I was up for it! So we went up to sissypants room and chilled out to a movie. I got a bunch of snuggle time in. I felt the big footed baby boy have some serious movements. It was great and crazy all at the same time. During the movie her daughter was drawling most of the time. She's a little artist. Before I knew it, it was 1:30am and I headed on home.

Up coming event of the week: Doctors appointment Thursday and I will be there!

Starting with this week I will be working 3 straight weeks. It's going to suck, but I need the money. Speaking of money I haven't had any real hits on the house. More tire kickers. The old buyer is contacting a lawyer a friend of mine recommended. I don't expect much to come of it. Why? Well the last time I had high expectations about this they just went down the shitter so I'll take it day by day. I started doing stuff around the house again, just for sanity sake. My dad and I hung some dry wall on Saturday. I'm also getting testy because I have realized something. I'm the only one doing ANYTHING to try to sell this place. Man the ex pisses me off...

...and on that note she asked me to keep the dog. I'm still thinking about it. I'd love to keep her but I just don't know if I'll be able to. We'll see. Sissypants says I should keep her and that "we'll" figure something out. I love the words "we" and "us" now a days.

I feel a visit to my one friends house soon. I haven't seen them since the picnic. Since things have been rolling smoothly I haven't seen much of anyone lately. I just want to let everyone know that I appreciate everything they have done and will continue to do for me. That goes for all of my friends. All of whom I can count on one hand. Share the love!

Ozzfest is next weekend and I don't know if my friend will be able to go or not. I certainly hope so. His wife has some kind of issues with him going. Why? I have no idea.

I'll end with this: Connor Owen. Pretty catchy name for a big footed baby boy, eh?

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page