Monday, August 08, 2005

It's not a station wagon, it's an SUV

Well tonight was pretty slow. My hunt for a first shift job begins...for a few reasons. I'd like to hold off on a job change until my house situation settles. Meaning, the old house is sold and I am underway with a new one. It never hurts to look.

I got a few things to do this morning. Gotta call the credit union and let them know I'm coming down. If all goes well, I'll be picking the blazer up today. I have to clean out the truck. MUST wash laundry. I think that's about it. I should pick up my mail too. Hopefully one of these people coming by Tuesday want to buy then I can change my address.

I also think I need to catch a nap this morning. I'm dragging a little.

I just noticed I could use a nice new shiny ball bearing necklace. This one is a couple years old and lets just say it's shine is long gone.

I had a false alarm call last night around 7pm. Tick tock goes the clock. Before you know it I'll be speaking of all the great things the big footed baby boy has done. That very thought brings a smile to my face. If I get a nap and "sissypants" is feeling well I'll be heading down there around 5. The thought of that also yields a smile.

As for now, back to work.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page