Sunday, August 07, 2005

Back to normal...

...or as normal as it gets. No more 7 days a week so now maybe I can find a little more time for stuff like updating this blog.

Spent my first entire night with "sissypants" on Saturday. It was one of those things that I never thought I would see. It went great. "S" was there to. "D" was at his dad's. We camped outside in the camper. Watched a movie and played some games. Well actually they played a game. I was pretty tired out. We also had lunch with my folks today. That went very well also. If I were a nut shell I couldn't complain of cracks at the moment. I'm loving how things are going. By the way, I never take any of this for granted. None of it. I say my words of thanks everyday.

Hopefully if all goes well tomorrow, I'll be picking up a 4 door blazer. A very good friend has agreed to cosign. If I were to ever have a brother in life I imagine he would be a lot like him.

I have had a couple serious hits on the house. The one was from a guy that owns his own logging company. He wants to finish the house and rent it and then use the garage to store his equipment in. He's paying rent for storage now. The other hit was in the form of a note. Note said "I am interested in your property and have $10,000 to put down until deed transfer." They are coming by on Tuesday.

Now if I could find a good paying 1st shift job...I got use to day light hours and I tell you it seems like more happens in a day that way.

As for now nap time comes soon.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page