Monday, August 01, 2005

August...it's almost time...

I find life with "sissypants" is going nicely. The children are still into me and I am equally into them. She has been blooming further into motherhood, capturing my imagine with each new day. She did find out she was diabetic last week. That happens sometimes during pregnancy. It's really not too bad for the big footed baby boy but could be hard on sissypants. You see it makes the baby put on weight fast. Which means, a bigger baby, which means more pain! She had some blood work today. Hopefully all goes well.

This past Friday we all went out to eat. Me, my folks, sissypants her kids and her folks. That went very well. I was surprised. The dad's hit it off nicely. My only complaint is that I told the restaurant people that my dad's birthday was today (actually it was Sunday, he's 48) and they didn't sing to him. Bitches.

Saturday was baby shower day. I guess my mom was the crazy one with all the gifts. I look at it like this, this is her first grand child so she's aloud to go as crazy as she wants. Again from all reports that went well. My mom made a diaper cake which was a big hit with everyone. Sissypants really liked it. My Aunt went with my mom which was cool. I liked that idea incase things were a little on the quiet side for her, but everyone enjoyed themselves. Seeing the name Connor on a couple things made my heart melt.

So you see I really can't complain about much. I see sissypants and the kids about everyday. Things have been going smoothly. Thing have picked up with the house. I have been getting lots of calls again. I had my first call back, which is excellent. I am hopeful.

I'd like to take this time to also say I'm very thankful for what I have currently. I appreciate everyone that was there for me when things were crazy and for everyone that is still there with me. I'll never ever forget or loose sight of this.

As for now I'm gonna chat with G some and then head to bed.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page