Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Could it be...

...that someone may actually buy the house? It's looking good. I'm not going to get my hopes too high. I met with two people today. The first person was a waste of time. After I got done showing her the house she said "Now all I have to do is get some money". Yea, see you later. The next person(s) were the interesting ones. It was the older dad (67) and his two middle aged sons. I guess the dad wants to buy the place for one of the boys. It went very well. They are meeting me on Saturday @ 9am with a decision. To anyone out there, say some words of luck for me would ya?

Hung out with "sissypants" tonight. Of course "S" and "D" were there. She fed me a dinner fit for a king. Chicken and mac & cheese. Hey, don't knock it. I was married for almost 7 years and you know how many times my wife prepared a meal for me? Three times. So I really appreciate the fact that sissypants does that for me. After dinner we went and got some ice cream. I had peanut butter ripple. Delicious. "J" had oreo cookie, "S" had cotton candy, and "D" had cookie dough. By the time we left the ice cream shop sissypants was pretty peeved with her kids. After all kids will be kids and they are no different. However, we did stop by the video store and rented a couple flicks. We watched some movie about White Castle. I'm not sure of the exact title. In a nut shell it's about this Indian and China 20 somethings that smoke pot and try to get to White Castle for some grub. I didn't really care for it, but it had it's moments.

Sissypants uncle has been doing well. He's been moving his arms and opening his eyes. He has been to a facility closer to home, which is good. He has started to show some good signs of recovery. Hopefully all continues to improve for him.

Today may be Blazer day. Depends on my co signing friend. If he can make it, it will be. If not, it won't. I'll have to call the salesman again and tell him I'll be another day if he can't make it. I may swing by with a check for a couple hundred bucks just to show him I'm not dicking him around. We'll see what happens.

The big footed baby boy was pretty good to sissypants today. Too bad she still can't seem to string much sleep together. His day is coming very soon and I very ready to see my beautiful son. When I think back to how I once felt I wonder what I could have possibly been thinking. I can't think of anything more precious or wonderful than expecting a baby. To say I've come to terms with many things during these last few months would be a correct statement. Once again I must say I'm very thankful for where I am. I have had my bag packed and ready in my vehicle for about a month now. Sissypants is ready too. She has a doctors appointment Thursday and I will be there. I wait patiently Connor Owen for you to join us...

I'm starting to feel a poem coming on, so I must answer the call.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page