Thursday, August 25, 2005

Ramblings

This week seems to be dragging.

Well the last couple days have been pretty quiet. "Sissypants" has been taking her kiddies to pin trading so I haven't been in the picture. Pin trading is a lovely product of the little league world series. I haven't said a word about it. I know this summer hasn't been the best for her kids. Do I miss her? Yes. Can I deal with it? Sure. Do I like it? Ah, well what good will it do if I get upset about it? That being said I'm looking forward to the doctors appointment this morning. We'll see how everything is going. The big footed baby boy should be approaching 7.5-8lbs now. With each passing week sissypants tells me more and more she's going to kick my ass. Her biggest child has been 6.5lb. I think the bigger the better. Be a beautiful, big, strong boy. I can take what your mama can dish out.

The zoning lady finally got back to me. She told me yet another thing that the would be house buyers didn't. She told me that they want to sell used cars there as well. She told me that's the one thing that she wasn't sure on and had to check. If an area is zoned commercial I don't see why there should be any problems. She said she should know today if it will fly. So here's what I'm going to do. I'm calling the buyers today and telling them they have until tomorrow to let me know if they want to buy or not. I may or may not say that I have some one else interested. I'll probably go with it. Put a little pressure on them. Money talks, bullshit walks. It'll be three weeks on Saturday since we had our first talk and I'm tired of all this waiting. I'm also not pleased that they didn't fill me in on their true intentions so that will make me feel not so bad if I tell them I have some one else interested. I'm beginning to think these people are on the side of being fuckers. I really would like these guys to buy. They have agreed to a deal that works out great for me, but I can't just keep waiting without putting some pressure on.

"G" and I are going to look at a house today. It's too much money for the amount of work it needs, but still I want his thoughts on it.

Oh the excitement level in here tonight is so high. I have nothing to do. The new guy got fired today. How nice of the company to let him work out the day before telling him. Things like that piss me off. I however, don't make the rules or make the decisions. Once my next home search ends I think it's time to find a new job.

You know, the world just seems to pass me by some days. Not that I'm complaining. Most of the time it's alright. Sometimes though, you would just like to be noticed.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page