Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Happenings

I was so tired after work in the morning it was hard to keep my eyes open on the way home. Obviously, I made it ok.

Got the DNA kit in the mail today. It's all very surreal when I think about it. Of course I'm very hopeful. I am this way because of facts and of those feelings that lead me on a great chase. "Sissypants" and I got our cotton swabbing done on Friday. Since that was done my nerves have calmed. I guess it was just getting to that point, like getting over the hump in the road. To think about where I was a few months ago and where I am now really makes me appreciate life. I've never been more thankful for so many things. Soon I will be blessed enough to witness the birth of Connor. I can not begin to tell you how that makes me feel. I will be very proud and honored to be there and a part of it. I appreciate any words that you may say for me.

Enough of that for now... Lets fill you in on recent happenings. Saturday was "D" 's birthday party. His birthday isn't until the 2oth but the party was a week early incase the big footed baby boy decides to visit soon. I gave him my xbox. Unfortunately, the xbox decided to act up after 6 hours of use. I did some research and it sounds like a common problem. The cd/dvd drive needs replaced. After looking around I found a deal on a new one for 19.99 so I'm getting him a new one. I've been seeing everyone just about everyday. In fact, today was the first day in I don't know how long that I didn't see them. That makes me sad, but I can't complain with how things have been. Sissypants wasn't feeling very well, so I respected her need for rest. I think I'm starting to really get on the good side of "S". Sunday before work she wanted a hug, so I gave her one. Sissypants said that was a very good thing. Things still are going great and all I have been doing is being me. It's very humbling. I still kick myself in the ass for all the fears I had when I reflect. Not so much for having the fears, but for being so fearful that I was unwilling to try.

If I wanted to complain about something in my life, the house would be it. However, what good will that do? Well the people that were interested in the house put me on hold until this Saturday. Everything sounds good and a go. I asked them if they were interested because if they weren't I really didn't see the point in getting together if all they wanted to do is say "no thanks". The response was "We'll take care of this on Saturday". They had to postpone because the dad had a terrible reaction to some meds. The dad is the money bags in this. I believe the story because when they stopped by to look at the house he was all ballooned up from meds then. So keep those words of luck coming.

The blazer is working good. I get about the same amount of miles out of a full tank as I did my truck. However the blazer holds 1o gallons less. So I'm saving at the pump, without any mods...yet!

As for now I'm getting back to it.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page