Wednesday, August 24, 2005

False alarm

I think I did alright with keeping my cool and all. I must admit that the hospital was not what I expected. I really don't know what I had in mind maybe more "bells & whistles". It was just a plan room pretty much, nothing fancy. "Sissypants" had called me around 4 saying that we should get to the hospital. She's been experiencing terrible back pain, called back labor. So we went out and we were out there about 2 hours. After some monitoring they told us we could go home. I guess it's not time yet.

On another note, and another country half a world a way "G's" sister is about to give birth to her and her husbands first child. It's crazy when I think about it. It seems like yesterday we were all kids and look at everyone now. I hope all goes well for her.

House notes. Day two of me attempting to reach the zoning lady has failed. I am going down to her office on Thursday. Supposivly today the would be buyers are going to speak with one of the township supervisors. I don't know what they expect to happen. I imagine that he'll just tell them they have to go to the next township meeting which is the 19th of Sept. I already spoke to him and that's what he told me. However, one of these guys knows the supervisor so maybe he'll do some favors. This whole thing just pisses me off. "G" told me to tell them I want to know by "x" date or I'm moving on. I can't bring myself to do that incase I scare them off. I am however not going to wait on them if someone else comes along.

As for now, back to work.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page