Monday, January 01, 2007

Post holiday post

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! A little late, but meant the same.

Did Santa Clause visit you? I hope you got everything you wanted. I'm sure everyone at our house was thrilled with their gifts. As for "sissypants" and I, we'll have our Christmas in a couple more days. If all goes well...That in no way takes away from the gifts we got from others in the family. It's just that, we want to get one another something.

Did you get shit faced on New Year's? If you did, I hope you were safe! As for me, I had one beer. One. Shot some bitches with G and watched the ball drop with the clan. Other than that it was a pretty quiet new years around our house.

I guess I don't much feel like writing much about the holiday happenings. They are what they were. Probably much like yours. I could write some about the house selling. Everything looks like it's on track for closing this Friday. Yes, this Friday. The ex has signed the deed and mailed it back. I have to call the lawyer handling the sale to see if they got it yet. If they did, there are no more hurdles other than my signature. Only one more thing to happen then I'll sign. I'll bite my tongue here and save the rest for after Friday. Unless, something bad happens...

Started to mini van shop. Not much out there right now in our price range that is safe. A few caravans but those things are no very safe. In fact, it almost gets all poor crash test ratings across the board. F that in the A. I want my troopers to be safe.

Speaking of troops, I just read that we've lost 3000 troops now in Iraq.

I now only work one job. Jumping the gun a little, but I'm pretty sure all will be well. It will be nice to see everyone more after 3 months of hardly seeing anyone.

I'm just not feeling blogish tonight.

Later.

I love you Julie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page