Friday, November 10, 2006

"blog bling"

I felt that I needed to quote that. Those words were spoke to me tonight and so I started looking to add some chains around my blogs neck. You would not believe how much time I killed messing with this. Trying to get the right setup, then the right colors...I tried to get the border on the charts to be the red that's in the header, but I couldn't nail it. The editing was limited to preselected colors. I hope it doesn't make your eyes burn. I'm sorry if it does!

Anyway, I think the phrase "blog bling" is going to be a hit. G, you need to gobble that domain name up if it isn't already taken. We can split the money! Hows 80/20? 80 For me because I had the idea, and 20 for you because we've been friends for so long! I hope you see my humor in that... You could post all sorts of bling or links to sites that offer the bling! Take the name, take it now! Just think how big blogging will be in 10 years!! Just think of the T-shirts!!! "I got all my bling from the blogbling"or how about "I went to the internet and all I got was blogbling". You know a take on the shirts that say "I went to Disneyland and all i got was this T-shirt" . Do it...take the name, run with it...

I'm feeling like I need the weekend to be here. Luckily for me, it is right around the corner. Yesterday I was feeling a little down about missing people and getting a little tired. Today, it's a bit better because the weekend is so close. In my mind right now I'm thinking "only a few more hours".

I had a couple visitors while up at Lowe's today. First their was my mother, sporting a new hair cut. I have to admit it was a new look for her, and it didn't look to bad! I had spoke to her the other day and she was "warning" me about the hair cut. Now, when I hear that come from my mothers mouth I tend to wonder. You see in my life I have seen this woman go from having super long, straight hair to the next minute to having a perm, and then basically to what she's been sporting for the last several years. So I didn't know what was being thrown my way. In the end she looks fine. We shot the breeze for a little bit and I showed her some fan control switches. She also took home some carpet squares to ponder what carpet to go with!

Then while I was working I heard this little boy that I recognized . I didn't know if I really heard it or not. See this would be the first time that I can recall recognizing Connor just by hearing him. I had no idea he was going to be there, but I knew it was him when I heard him. A couple seconds after hearing him, my Sissypants and Shaina came around the corning with Connor in the cart. Oh, lets not forget the baby girl in the belly! I was very happy to see them. They had just come up to see me. We talked for a little bit then we went down to the Christmas tree section where we hung out for a few more minutes before I got back to it. Both of my visits really picked me up today. It's great to know that I'm missed enough to be visited.

Later.

I love you jewels265!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page