Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I'm asking a favor

I wrote yesterday of my wife's desire to hear comforting words from the doctor. Today she heard words, but they were not comforting. They were open ended. She has heard these words too much in her life, and I can only imagine how it must feel. She needs to get some tests done. There are some question marks about the baby's health that need addressed. She had heard the same thing when she was pregnant with Connor. All was well in the end for our son. I know I can not do much, but I will do everything that I can for her and our baby girl. The tests will tell a million things.

What it means to me, is everything. Every day, I wish the best for my wife and our growing little girl. I don't think I could wish more upon anyone right now. The thought of something going wrong, is unthinkable. I am hopeful, at the same time I have to be open minded to everything. I don't think I can put into words how that makes me feel. I have and will continue to put every once of myself into seeing that my family lives a good life. I am a strong man and no matter what I will remain strong for every one. Although it is easy for me to say I will remain strong for myself, I know that time will tell that tale. Right now, my wife and our baby girl need me.

My favor? Keep us and our growing little girl in your thoughts and hearts. Wish us the best. There is nothing I want more than a little girl to grow up along side my little boy.

Later & thank you.

I love you Julie, always.

1 Comments:

Blogger JW said...

It is very hard to hear the Dr. say the words "something may be wrong". I am doing my best not to go crazy until all tests are done. I am very glad that you are here for me. I love you John!

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page